Naturobest Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding. This trimester 2 & 3 prenatal for women is the best pregnancy supplement on the market, that is available ‘over the counter’. This pregnancy multi-vitamin can also be used during the postpartum period, and contains quality and active ingredients like vitamin B6 and Ginger, specifically designed for the first trimester as well as a morning sickness relief formula.
Why I love Naturobest Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding?
A clinically formulated prenatal for enhance health during pregnancy and maternal health during breastfeeding
- Provides key nutrients required in the last half of pregnancy and breastfeeding, including iodine, choline, zinc, vitamin D, and activated B vitamins
- Contains 24mg in a daily dose of bioavailable elemental iron bisglycinate as Ferrochel®
- Does not contain copper. During pregnancy, copper levels rise naturally, so copper supplementation is not usually necessary
- Contains important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that support foetal development and placenta growth while maintaining good maternal health
- Helps to support postnatal health when taken while breastfeeding every day following the birth, until your baby is no longer breastfeeding
I recommend to take this Naturobest Prenatal during trimester 2 & 3, and also while breastfeeding. This helps you to increase your intake of important nutrients in the last stages of pregnancy and also while breastfeeding, the period of life with the high nutrient requirements. It’s advised to always seek advice from your health professional if this product is suitable for you.
Take one capsule two times daily with food.
This products contains 60 capsules (1 month supply)
|Natural betacarotene (Lyc-O-Beta®)||10mg|
|Tagetes erecta flower extract equiv to fresh (Lutemax®)||2.06g|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||20mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||27.34mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||40mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||50mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||588mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid (active folate)||300mcg|
|equivalent folinic acid (activated folate)||200mcg|
|TOTAL FOLATE PER DAILY DOSE||500mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||94.72mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||85mg|
|Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu)||25mcg|
|Ferrochel® Iron (II) glycinate||88.80mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM PER DAILY DOSE||100.80mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||20mg|
|Collodial anhydrous silica||20mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||74.66mg|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate.
This prenatal vitamin is a step up from the Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger formula, providing even more of the key nutrients, including iodine, choline, zinc, Vitamin D, and activated B vitamins. Not pregnant yet? Try Naturobest’s Prenatal for Women instead, or looking for a men’s prenatal? Try Naturobest’s Prenatal for Men.