Naturobest Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger. This trimester one multi-vitamin for women is the best pregnancy supplement on the market, that is available ‘over the counter’. This pregnancy multi-vitamin contains quality and active ingredients like vitamin B6 and Ginger, specifically designed for the first trimester as well as a morning sickness relief formula.
Why I love Naturobest Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger?
A pregnancy vitamin designed specially for morning sickness and clinically formulated for the first trimester of pregnancy as it:
- Contains 75mg of vitamin B6 and 1300mg of ginger which has been shown to reduce the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy, in randomised controlled trials.
- Iron free formula. Iron may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness in some women.
- Supports healthy foetal brain development
- Provides vitamins and minerals which support normal, healthy foetal development.
- Maintains healthy placenta growth.
- Supports a healthy pregnancy.
- High quality activated B vitamins such as B2, B6 and methyl-folate.
- Copper free formulation! Copper levels rise naturally during pregnancy and supplementation is not usually necessary.
I recommend to take this Naturobest Prenatal during Trimester One as it contains Ginger and Vitamin B6. This helps to minimise nausea and vomiting. It doesn’t contain iron and copper, so it’s advised to always seek advice from your health professional if this product is suitable for you.
Take one capsule two times daily with food (preferably breakfast and lunch). For best results, take until morning sickness has subsided (usually week 14-16 of pregnancy) and then continue with Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding.
This products contains 60 capsules (1 month supply)
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||5mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||30mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||50mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||50mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||880mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid, 5-MTHF (active folate)||500mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||112.08mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|Vitashine® Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 500iu)||12.5mcg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||40mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||34.26mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome extract equivalent dry||1300mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||10mg|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate