I help women with get their periods back, start ovulating, have clearer skin, more energy, stable weight, and help them fall pregnant either naturally or with IVF or ovulation induction. (You do not need to be trying to conceive to book an appointment with me.)
I also help women with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea (missing period), PCOS, Preconception Care, Pregnancy Nutrition, Low Energy and Fatigue, PMS, PMDD, Acne, Recurrent-Bacterial Vaginosis or Candida (Thrush), Thyroid Disorders, and Postpartum Depletion.
I am based in Brisbane, but I run an online (Telehealth) clinic. This means that I help people all around Australia from the comfort of your own home!
You can make an appointment during the following times:
- Monday: 11am–5pm
- Tuesday: 2:30pm–7:30pm
- Friday: 8am–2pm
- Saturday: 9:30am – 12:00pm
I graduated from Endeavour College of Natural Health with a Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy in 2018. I regularly attend professional events, participate in mentoring, and stay up to date with current research to enhance my clinical knowledge.
Next year I will be studying a Masters of Reproductive Medicine to help you in more ways than ever before!
I am also a current contract academic at Endeavour College of Natural Health. I lecture in Weight Management in Health and Disease, and supervise and mentor final year Nutrition students in the Student Clinic.
- 2022 – Female Hormone Assessment & Herbal Medicine Prescription Masterclass
- 2022 – IVF Masterclass with Rhiannon Hardingham
- 2022 – Fertility Masterclass (PCOS, Fibroids and Endometriosis, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fertility Over Forty, IVF Support, Male Fertility, and Unexplained Infertility)
- 2022 – ATMS Fertility Symposium with Leah Hechtman
- 2022 – It Starts With the Egg Webinar
- 2022 – Postnatal Depletion Syndrome Training (Dr Oscar Serralach)
- 2022 – Advance Pre and Postnatal Nutrition Webinar
- 2021 – Re-Thinking PCOS with Lara Briden
- 2021 – Infertility & IVF Counselling Webinar
- 2021 – Natural Fertility Support Webinar
- 2021 – Rethinking Gestational Diabetes Webinar
- 2021 – Holistic Treatment and Phytomedicine Therapy for Challenges in the 4th Trimester Webinar
- 2021 – Phytomedicines in Pregnancy and Lactation Webinar
- 2020 – Holistic Doula (Certificate)
- 2019 – Holistic Care for Modern Pregnancy Webinar
- 2018 – Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)
I am a current member with Naturopath and Herbalist Association Australia (NHAA).
Member number: 156715